It is all dandy and sweet
Until you are in for a treat
This baby will not let you sleep
Two or three
Times at night
Cries with all his might
I would scream his name
To make him go quiet
It is the worst it can get
1. What was your initial reaction when you found out you were pregnant?
2. How was your pregnancy?
3. Did you have any cravings for any specific food?
4. Did you reach a full term pregnancy? If not, why?
5. How was I born?
6. What was my weight and length at birth?
7. How did I react immediately after birth?
8. How long did I stay in the hospital?
9. Who came to visit us at the hospital?
10. How did Mom feel after giving birth?
11. How did Dad feel?
12. How was I as a newborn?
13. As a newborn, did I breastfeed or bottle feed?
14. How many times during the night did I wake up?
15. What would I normally do during the day?
16. When did I start sleeping all night?
17. What was my favorite toy?
18. When did I start eating pureed food?
19. When was I able to sit on my own? Crawl? And, take my fist steps?
20. What was my first word?
21. Who took care of me most of the time? Did I have any babysitters?
1. We were very happy because we wanted a second baby, so you and your sister would play and share a lot of things
2. My pregnancy was completely normal
3. I don't remember any special craving
4. Yes, I reacher 38 weeks of pregnancy, which is considered a term pregnancy.
5. You were born through natural birth.
6. Very big.
7. You cried very quickly as it is expected from a newborn
8. 2 days
9. All of your aunts and your uncle came to meet you at the hospital.
10. I felt perfectly, the best thing of having a natural birth is that as soon as the baby is born, nothing hurts or bothers. You can move and do whatever you want.
11. Dad was very happy and maybe releaved by knowing we were both very good.
12. You were a very nice and quiet baby. You cried so little that whenever you cried a little bit louder your sister also cried because she worried about you, she thought you were sick or something.
13. You were breastfedfor 6 or 8 months
14. You never woke up by yourself, I had to wake you up 3 times at night for a month, then the doctor said you where so big and healthy that I didn't need to wake you up and you slept all night long without a problem.
15. Sleep and eat.
16. As I told you before: when you were a one month old.
17. The crib movile, you used to stare at it for a long time.
18. I think you started to eat cereal when you where 6 months old
19. You sitted down when you where 6 months, crawled at 10 months old and took your first steps when you where one year old.
20. Your first word: cat!!
21. I took care of you all of the time.
One appointment 60-70
Times a month: 14
Total cost: 700-840
Baby medical consultation:
One appointment: 45
How many times: 12
Times a day: 3
How many in a year: 1095
Brand One: 20.69
There role of a father in pregnancy is to support your partner but it wasn’t like that all the time it has evolved to be a more equal job being a parent. There are many fear such as responsibilities that can cause fear like the cost of having a baby, being a good father, being a good role model, the dedication it is required, and how you can help your child have a great future. It was a worthwhile experience this project but I wouldn’t repeat it. I learned that the role of parenting is more tiring than I thought. The project didn’t really change my opinion about pregnancy. The time of the project should change because it feels rushed. The hardest part was getting some sleep.