So. | Sprints | Kaukauna, Wis.
- Three career top-5 NACC finishes in sprint events 400m or under
- School record holder in indoor 300m (36.95)
- One of only three Eagle runners to ever run sub-51 second outdoor 400m (50.94)
- Scored 15 of team's 17 points combined in last season's NACC Championships
Jr. | Sprints/Jumps/Hurdles | Cottage Grove, Wis.
- 4th in the 2016 NACC 4x100m outdoor relay (44.37)
- 9th in 2016 NACC indoor long jump (21'4.75")
- Owns three school records, including 60m indoor hurdles (9.41) and 110m outdoor hurdles (16.29) that were set at respective 2016 NACC Championships
Sr. | Distance | Janesville, Wis.
- 7th in 2016 NACC outdoor 5000m: 16:07.76
- All-NACC XC finisher last fall, first All-NACC Eagle XC runner since 2012
So. | Distance | Johnsburg, Ill.
- 9th in both the NACC indoor 3000m (9:21.40) and outdoor 1500m (4:11.89)
- Missed out on scoring at both NACC Championship meets by a combined 1.19 seconds last season
tale of the tape
- 100.0% - Total NACC Indoor and Outdoor Championship points returning (17 of 17)
- 15 - Zwiers scored 15 of the Eagles' 17 points combined last season (88.2%)
- 5 - Newcomers (All from Wisconsin)
- 5 - Active school records
- 5th - Top NACC outdoor finish in 2012 and 2014
- 4th - Top NACC indoor finish in 2010
- 3 - Seniors
head coach bethany brewster
- 13th season | Started men's and women's track programs in 2005
- One NCAA Outdoor Championship qualifier
- 22 NACC men's individual champions
- Six NACC men's relay champions
- Indoor opener | Jan. 28 @ UW-Platteville - 11:30 a.m.
- NACC Indoor Championships | Feb. 25 @ Kenosha, Wis. - 11:00 a.m.
- Outdoor opener | Mar. 31 - Apr. 1 @ Washington University (Mo.) Invitational
- NACC Outdoor Championships | May 5-6 @ Benedictine University