Do you know how to prepare an Italian espresso?
Do you know how to make it with a stove top coffe maker?
Let's follow some simple instructions:
1) Remove the coffee holder, use either filtered or fresh cold water from the tap and fill the bottom part of the pot with water to just below the safety valve.
2) Replace the coffee holder into the base of the pot and fill with coffee using a spoon trying not to spill it everywhere. The smaller the pot the harder not to make a mess!
3) Once the coffee holder is full, gently level it off. Don’t fill or compress the coffee too much as the water will struggle to penetrate it properly. Note, depending on the bean and grind, a little pressure can be good and can help get the crema.
4) Now screw the top of the pot onto the base nice and tightly, making sure there is no unwanted water in it .
5) Place the pot onto the stove or hob. The main thing to remember is that we are gently heating the water to the point where it just starts to boil and gently passes through the coffee and up into the top part of the pot.
While waiting for our coffe please enjoy an old song about coffee:
If you want to know more about songs and coffee .... this is the link
Let's see if your expectation where correct