Dilbeck Real Estate invites the community to it's annual Free Shredding Event. We know you're committed to maintaining your privacy, and we want to help. Partnered with Resi-Shred, Dilbeck offers the valuable service of shredding your documents, on location, FREE! Protect your identity, remove some clutter, and give yourself a fresh start for the new year.
What Should You Shred?
Quick Answer – anything that has a signature, account number, social security number, or medical or legal information (including credit offers).
- Address labels from junk mail and magazines
- ATM receipts
- Bank statements
- Canceled and voided checks
- Credit and charge card bills, carbon copies, summaries and receipts
- Documents containing names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, PIN, or password.
- Driver’s licenses or items with a driver’s license number
- Employee pay stubs
- Expired passports and visas
- Legal documents
- Medical and dental records
- Papers with a Social Security number
- Receipts with checking account numbers
- Tax forms
- Utility bills (telephone, gas, electric, water, cable TV, Internet)