Term; 14 days
Minimum Attendance; 24 hours per week.
Experience needed; 0
Salary: Mandatory Work Experience
- Complete daily facility care, show punctuality and smile through early starts.
- Construct 5 year plan using our Rev. development model.
- Develop a basic understanding on constructing a Rev. Fitness Session.
- Deliver instruction to a group of people.
- Take part in Rev. Fitness Sessions.
- Take part in Team CPD.
- Enhance communication skills
- Sky rocket confidence and forever feel welcome within the Rev. Team.
Working alongside CIMSPA, we have an apprentice programme to help develop young coaches, their understanding of business development and prepare them to take on the real world.
At the end of their Revolution Apprenticeship Scheme they will have qualified as a level 2 and 3 enhanced personal trainer with Lifetime Training and have the ability for additional education and qualifications via our in-house CPD programme, also run alongside CIMSPA.
Term; 15-24 months with the opportunity for further education.
Experience; 0 experience needed. We start at level 2 and develop into level 3.
Weekly Hours; 37 hours per week, depending on other commitments, this can be negotiated.
Salary; Minimum requirement needed as per UK Law depending on age. They will be included in the staff bonus structure.
- Continued and detail progression from our work experience programme, including 5 year plan and daily activities.
- A detailed understanding of our ethos and ability to delivery all manner of daily coaching tasks to a high standard.
- Continued ethos from our work experience programme.
- Assist in developing our work experience students.
- Become an important member of the Revolution Team.
- Maintain course progression and meet all deadlines required.
- Maintain CPD progress through our in house coaching development programme.
- Develop a clear understanding of nutrition basics and how to deliver them to a member.
- Develop the ability to listen and communicate to a variety people in a way that cause them to forget the students age.
- Understanding how to develop a business plan, budgeting and cash flow forecasting.