Come on now you knew this was coming😝! The cost a lot of people struggle with finding the money for college I mean it's expensive🤑! The tuition fee is about $11,220 now just imagine the rest!
I know more money💰! But this time it's a good thing ya see the percentage of students who get financial aid which is 98%!! If you get in I hope your not that 2% left over!!😂
1. The university’s mascot is Peter the Anteater, who, in 1965, beat out the other student recommendations for mascots. The other choices? The Unicorns, the Roadrunners, the Toros, and the Sea Hawks. Maybe Peter is the best choice afterall.
2. The university is the second largest employer in Orange County, CA, generating $4.8B for the county.
3. Ocean’s Eleven and Planet of the Apes were filmed on campus (Neuroscience and Social Science buildings, respectively).
4. Kobe Bryant has been spotted training at the university’s student gym known as the Anteater Recreation Center (ARC).
5. Money magazine has ranked UC Irvine as the No. 1 university for beach lovers.