Southern Exposure Digital Toolkit
Use the graphics below to customize your company email signature or other social media graphics to show your support of Southern Exposure 2021! They can also be accessed on our website using the link below.
Check out our FAQ section of Southern Exposure 2021 on our website. Learn how to:
- view attendee list
- modify your registration
- add/edit sessions
- substitute attendees
- add/edit group members
- use sponsor credits
Deadline February 1st!
Bright Ideas Fresh Arrivals
The SEPC is excited to feature your new products within our Bright Ideas Fresh Arrivals showcase!
How to Submit Your Showcase Application
- As you register for Southern Exposure, select Bright Ideas Fresh Arrivals as one of your sessions.
- Once you register, you’ll receive an application link via email for your showcase.
- Review the options below and submit your application by Monday, February 1, 2021. Cases are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited.
- You must include one (1) high-resolution image of your product as well as a detailed description (50 words or less).
Please note: All shelves include lighting and cases will be locked.
Case Dimensions: 37” W x 13” H x 25.5" D
Space is limited to one (1) case per member company (unless approved by the SEPC).
*An invoice will be sent upon registering as well as an application link. However, if your showcase is not approved, we will issue a refund.
- Your company must be a member of the Southeast Produce Council and in good standing
- Your new products must have been submitted to market since March of 2020 or will be launched before July 2021
Here is an example of our Bright Ideas Fresh Arrivals showcase from last year to give you an idea of the display area. Graphics will be updated with this year’s theme.
Deadline February 1st!
Our Innovation Stations are also back by popular demand in which one (1) of your team members may highlight a new product, product line, or service during our Southern Exposure Expo.
How to Submit Your Innovation Station Application
- As you register for Southern Exposure, select Innovation Station as one of your sessions.
- Once you register, you’ll be sent an application link via email for your Innovation Station.
- Review the information below and submit your application by Monday, February 1, 2021. Stations are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited. Priority will be given to waitlisted companies who meet the criteria as well as companies who are interested in joining the SEPC.
- You must include your logo, one (1) high-resolution image of your product (or product family), as well as a detailed description (50 words or less).
- Companies will be notified Friday, February 5th, if the submission has been approved.
Price: $1499 (does not include individual/group registration fees)*
- Company must be a member in good standing of Southeast Produce Council
- Company is not currently exhibiting at Southern Exposure (unless prior SEPC approval)
- New product, product line, or family of items must not exceed 4 individual SKUs
- New product must have been presented to market since September of 2020 or will be launched before July of 2021 (Verification required)
Innovation Station Guidelines
- Space is limited to one (1) Innovation Station per member company. One company member allowed in station at a time (Additional associates would need to purchase individual registrations or register as part of a group registration)
- No additional signage, banners, display racks, etc. will be allowed
- Sampling is permitted per convention center policies (see exhibitor kit)
- One (1) stool will be provided at each station
- Storage space is available within the desk area of the station
*An invoice will be sent via email upon registering as well as an application link. However, if your Innovation Station is not approved, we will issue a refund.
Here is an example of our Innovation Stations from last year to give you an idea of the display area. Graphics will be updated with this year’s theme.
We look forward to connecting with you at Southern Exposure!
Cultivating Ideas – Growing Relationships – Producing Results
Each year, the SEPC strives to curate an impactful series of industry programs and networking events for our members. The SEPC Virtual Garden is our newest platform through which we will continue to keep members abreast of the latest developments in produce—whether those are happening in the soil, in the cloud, or anywhere in between.
Through the SEPC Virtual Garden, we have begun planting the seeds from our founding pillars – Networking, Innovation, Community, and Education – so that our members will reap the benefits of harvesting quality experiences guaranteed to increase the value of their membership.
Join us in the garden for these current and upcoming SEPC Virtual Garden sessions:
Cooking in the Garden – Sponsor Chef Demos
SEPC University Educational Sessions
Produce Inspection Training
Southern Exposure 2021
In case you missed them, several of these sessions are available on demand!
The key to the success of our SEPC Virtual Garden is the community who tends it, and we are eager to serve alongside our SEPC family to see what we can grow together!