Engaging Math and Language Arts lessons geared toward Common Core Standards.
- Offers content for Math and Language Arts.
- Lessons are aligned to Common Core Standards.
- Lessons offer engaging videos, presentations, and assessments.
- Lessons offered on LearnZillion range from grades K-12.
- You can easily search content by subject, grade level, and topic.
- Choose videos from other sources, such as Khan Academy or YouTube.
- Customize pre-existing videos to make them work for your classroom.
- Crop, add audio, and/or add questions throughout the video to increase engagement.
- Create your own videos.
- Works in sync with Google Classroom.
An online marketplace for educators to sell and buy resources.
- Resources for all grade levels and content areas.
- Many of the resources are free.
- Original lesson plans or resources created by fellow educators.
- Lesson plans and resources are reviewed by other educators.
- Resources range from posters, anchor charts, to bulletin board materials.
An online lesson planning tool.
- Easily set up daily lesson plans for multiple classes.
- Link lessons to Common Core Standards.
- Attach resources to daily lesson plans.
- Easily adjust lesson plans by bumping or extending lessons.
- Leave notes on certain lessons for future reference.
- Keep track of school events.
- Share lesson plans with peers, administrators, or parents.
- Only costs $12 per year.