Experience Cloud Advisory Board
The Experience Cloud CAB involves high-level multi-solution topics across our Experience Marketing solution stack. Our members represent the strategic vision within their organizations and help us develop our overall integration strategy.
- 25 companies in each region with up to 3 representatives each
- Director + level who have oversight of their organizations' multi-solution strategy
- Companies must own at least 5 of the Experience Cloud solutions
- Annual in-person meeting in each region (all expenses paid by the CAB members)
- Ad hoc conference calls based on topics
- Access to private CAB community forum
I think this is an industry leading method of engagement with clients.
- Agree to serve an 18-month term
- Agree to the terms of an NDA
- Members cannot serve on a competitors' advisory board at any time during their term
- Adobe has permission to iterate on ideas and feedback given in order to improve our products
- Actively participate in conference calls and in-person meetings
The CAB experience with adobe is one of the smartest things you do.
25 companies represented in each region (North America, Europe, Australia/New Zealand)
Who are our members?
The best and brightest senior level individuals from our customer base. We want members who can advise us on our strategy and are considered visionaries. Past & present companies represented include:
- The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Virgin Australia
- Scripps Networks Interactive
- ANZ Bank