1. Who is the leader of your group? We are the Nation of יהוה. We follow the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of the Most High יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה. That being said, יהוה is and will always be our leader.
2. Where is your church or Temple? The University of יהוה is located at 1683 N. Claiborne Ave in New Orleans, LA. 70116. It is the place where we host our annual feasts. We also have a building in Orlando, FL where we have Shabbat study classes every Saturday evening.
3. How long have you been in existence? We are the children of the Most High יהוה (Psalm 82:6), a.k.a., the children of Israel spoken of in the Bible. Starting in the 16th century, we were enslaved and systematically robbed of all knowledge of our true history, culture, language, names, land, and any connection to the Most High God יהוה. יהוה בּן יהוה came to awaken us to this reality in 1979. However, יהוה possessed us in the beginning of His way, before all the works of the Old Testament Bible (Proverbs 8:22).
4. How should I dress at the feast? What should I wear? We encourage you to dress as well as possible. However, we are more concerned with your desire to learn more about יהוה and the truth as it pertains to your relationship with Him. We as Hebrew Israelites wear long white robes, with diadems which represents our crown. Nevertheless, we invite you to come as you are, and keep the laws of יהוה.
5. Who is Yahweh Ben Yahweh? יהוה בּן יהוה is the spiritual leader and founder of the Nation of יהוה. He came to resurrect the lost sheep of the house of Israel, the tribe of Judah. יהוה בּן יהוה literally translates to “God the Son of God.”
6. Does your group follow any particular eating habits? We follow the divine dietary laws for Hebrew Israelites and the World as given to us by יהוה בּן יהוה directly from the Bible. There are some beasts that we have been instructed not to eat. This includes pork, sea food (that does not have both fins and scales), and a number of other unclean animals. Also anything leavened is forbidden during the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Leviticus Chapter 11 and Deuteronomy Chapter 14).
7. Are you associated with any other groups or leaders? Although we respect any group and/or leaders who take it upon themselves to publish the truth and/or worship the name יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה, the Nation of יהוה is not professionally partnered with any other groups, organizations, or leaders. We follow the teachings of the Honorable יהוה בּן יהוה exclusively, using the Holy Bible as our rule and guide for faith and practice of the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of יהוה.
8. What day do you keep the Sabbath? יהוה blessed the seventh day. We keep it every seven days into perpetuity from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. In reality, there is no such thing as Friday or Saturday. It just so happens that the 7th day falls in that time slot. It will never fall in a different time slot. After all, it is to be kept every seven days.
9. What can I eat/not eat during Passover/Feast of Unleavened bread?During the Feast of Unleavened Bread, you are not to eat anything that contains leaven or yeast. We encourage you to make a special effort to check the ingredients of your food items for yeast or leavening agents. Also, we are instructed in the law to remove all leavening from our dwelling places. This includes most breads, crackers, cereals, many canned foods, frozen dinners, etc. (Exodus 12:15)
10. How do I prepare for the feast? Maximize your blessing by keeping the Passover/Feast of Unleavened Bread as an act of obedience and submission to the Living God יהוה. Leave all of your worries, fears, bills, and problems to be addressed when you return home. Focus on the fact that יהוה chose you out of many to receive something in particular from Him this feast. Pay יהוה 10% & yourself 10% first and don’t touch what you pay yourself. Then watch יהוה bless you to be able to make it to the feast and take command of your finances, your health, and your life. It is also recommended that you register early so that we can accommodate you more effectively for all of your feast needs.
11. Will you provide transportation to and from the feast? Transportation arrangements can certainly be made if you are in the city of New Orleans. Please let us know prior so that we can better accommodate you.
SUPPORT OUR EFFORT TO ACCOMMODATE YOU BETTER.
- Pre-register by 2/20 and recieve a $75 reward card.
- Pre-register by 3/5 and receive a $50 reward card.
- Pre-register by 3/20 and recieve a $25 reward card. Rewards cards can be used at feast for feast meals, activities, and feast merchandise.
*Rewards are based on pre-registration for full feast package which includes all 8 days.
Hotel Recommendations & Vacation Rentals
Although we have not established a relationship with any of the suggested locations, here are a few housing options near the University. Please be advised that you will be booking these on your own terms.
Hilton Garden Inn | 821 Gravier Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70112, USA | TEL: +1-504-324-6000 FAX: +1-504-324-6307
Days Inn New Orleans Pontchartrain | 4180 Old Gentilly Rd , New Orleans, LA 70126-4931 US | +1-504-516-2998
Treme Hotel | 1933 Ursulines Ave. | New Orleans LA. 70116 | Phone:504-827-8733 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacation Property Rentals :
Join us on a spiritual voyage at the Whitney Plantation...