An ideal balance of casual comfort and chic sophistication is found in this masterfully renovated 2550 sq. ft. home, nestled on a magnificently landscaped 19,800 +/- sq. ft parcel at the end of a private cul-de-sac. Serene and natural vistas abound as doors and windows merge seamlessly into the surrounding greenery. Calmness and serenity will envelope you as you enjoy the indoor/outdoor spaces.
A Torii gate welcomes you, by a graceful stone path, to a home encircled by Japanese gardens with specimen trees and plantings, a wall of bamboo, artistic stonework and pottery, Koi pond, vine covered pergola and small cascading waterfall.
- Beneath a vaulted ceiling, the light filled living room is warmed by a gas lighted fireplace and provides outside access
- Dining room, with picture window to gardens, is separated from large foyer by a freestanding lighted cabinet
- Efficient chef’s kitchen, accented by pitched ceiling, has Subzero refrigerator, Thermador double ovens, 5 burner gas cooktop, granite counter tops, and breakfast area opening to pergola and bar-be-que area
- Brightened by a sliding door within a full-wall of glass, the adjacent spacious family room has a built-in entertainment center
- Primary bedroom enhanced by a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and views of shrubbery
- Adjoining bathroom with two sided sink, built in dressing table extends to tile and flagstone patio with outdoor shower protected by Japanese style fence.
- Stunning bedroom near hallway bathroom, which includes a round onyx sink and soaking tub
- Wall between third and fourth bedroom was removed to create one large room with built-in bookcases and two closets currently used as a library/office
- Laundry room with sink and cabinets serves as mud room to garage.
- An additional area used as a vegetable garden reached by stepping stone
- Acclaimed Las Lomitas schools
- Dual pane wood windows, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, air conditioning, and sound system speakers in living room and master bedroom, bath and rear yard, security system
Offered at $3,598,000
Architecture + Design
Life + Leisure
Menlo Park | California
Blu Skye Media