SRINAGAR-LEH-DELHI, ( 20 to 25 May 2017 )
- 20th May/ Day One:- Pick you from Airport and Transfer to Hotel. And Rest, Acclamatise/Leisure O/N at LEH.
- 21st May/ Day Two:- Local Sightseeing - After Breakfast, Leh Heritage Walk ( Leh Palace, Central Asian Museum, Ladakh Arts and Media Organization, Leh Markets and Sun Set View at Shanti Stupa, Evening by the Hotel. O/N at Leh.
- 22nd May/ Day Three: Early Morning Departure- to Nubra Valley Via the Worlds Highest Motorable Road Pass ( The Khardungla Pass 18800 ft). Enroute stop over at Khardungla Top for Photography, Shayok Deserts and Hunder Sand Dunes to witness Double humped Camels, before checking into the CAMP SITE at Hunder. O/N at Hunder Camp.
- 23rd May/ Day Four:- Early Departure for Pangong lake via Shayok River Side Road and O/N Camping Alongside Pangong Lake.
- 24th May/ Day Five: Return to Leh via Tanglang La (17700 ft) the Manali-Leh Highway, Enroute Visit to Thiksey Monastery the largest monastery in Ladakh , similar to Potala Palace, Tibet. Before checking into hotel at Leh. O/N at hotel in Leh.
- 25th May/ Day Six: Drop to Leh Airport for ReturnDeparture.
COST PER HEAD ALONG WITH THE LIST OF NCLUSIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Cost Per Head= INR, 17500/Pax
- Accomodation Triple Sharing Basis on MAP ( Breakfast and Dinner included).
- Travel Taxi (Innova/Scorpio/Xylo) for the entire duration from pick up to Drop.
- All Permits and Taxes.
- First Aid and Oxygen Kits.
- Entry Fee to Monasteries, Museuems etc.
- Tips to Guides or Drivers.
- Travel Insurance.
- Flight Tickets.
- Anything Else not mentioned in the lost of Inclusios.