Lab Equipment Melissa SIwirski


Used to hold solids or liquids.

Graduated Cylinder

Measures volumes of liquids.

Bunsen Burner

Used for heating solids and liquids.

Forceps (Tweezers)

Used to pick up small objects.

Erlenmeyer Flask

Holds solids or liquids that are likely to splatter during a reaction.


Created with images by tpsdave - "hurricane earth satellite" • xbqs42 - "beaker skin care glass beaker" • Drab Makyo - "10ml Graduated Cylinder" • Kingsway School - "Kingsway School - Science - Bunsen Burner" • Scott M - "Forceps" • Republica - "flasks erlenmeyer chemistry"

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.