We started with a basic prototype moving a couple of tiles. We noticed that we needed to find a way for the car to have more grip and more time spinning.We tried bigger and smaller bands to see if we can roll further. We then changed the body into a cross. The weight part definitely worked but it still wasn't rolling too far
We tried a new way to put on the wheels. We rolled up tape enough so we can slid the wheel onto the tape roll enough so it is snug and tight. This keeps it very balanced.
We then needed to add grip so we put thick rubber bands around the CD wheels giving it enough grip to roll further.
Adding a screwer in the back to stretch out the band more and try to make it go further because it will go faster
In our final design we cut the rubber band making it twice as long. We put a screwer out the back of the cardboard base. We taped the rubber band to the stick and then pulled and wrapped around the front screwer. This way when the rubber band is down turning the front screwer it will still roll after the band is down turning it.