- Flight Itinerary: Departing out Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport Terminal D
- On British Airways on Thursday- June 22, 2017 on BA196 at 8:25pm landing in London Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom (LHR) at 11:45 am on Friday June 23, 2017 at Terminal 5.
- Connect to BA 55, departing London Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom (LHR) at 7:05 pm Friday June 23, 2017 arriving in Johannesburg International Airport, South Africa (JNB) at Terminal A on Saturday June 24, 2017 at 7:05 am
- Mission Experience: Save Souls, Healing Hurts, Sharing Hope
LET THE VACATION BEGIN
- On July 2 & 3- JOHANNESBURG:
- Hotel Accommodations: Protea Hotel Balalaika Sandton: July 2-4, 2017; Twin rooms including breakfast and taxes: (Discover a tranquil oasis in the heart of the bustling business and entertainment hub of Gauteng at the Protea Hotel Balalaika Sandton). Protea Hotel is an upscale hotel in Sandton, South Africa and features two sections, the Balalaika and the Crown Court.
- Sunday July 2, 2017: A Combined City Tour including Constitutional Hill and Apartheid Museum a maximum of 7 hours and includes entrance fee's.
- Apartheid Museum is not offered as a scheduled tour, You can do it at your own pace. Transfers to/from Museum can be arrange.
- Half day Soweto Scheduled Tour including entrances fees Hector Peterson, Mandela House-this tour would last about 4.5 hours (operates from Monday to Friday)
CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA
- July 4-7 Cape Town
- Airport transfers, arrival and departure.
- Hotel Accommodations: Protea Hotel Fire & Ice Cape Town: This ultra-chic hotel is ideally situated in the heart of Cape Town and is a mere 5 minutes from the V & A Waterfront. Set within walking distance of several tourist attractions.
- Schedule City Tour and Table Mountain (Weather permitting).
- Schedule Full Day: Cape Point Tour which includes the Cape Point Nature Reserve, Boulders Beach and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Robben Island Tour-Departure point the tour from Waterfront