Where do you get your resources?
Make sure you have access to the Creative Cloud
- Many teachers don't know they have access!
- Ask your local IT/ICT to check if it is available through work
Adobe Education Exchange
- Over 400 resources are available on the Exchange for Spark alone
- Spark suite is a great time saver for developing resources
- Make use of the examples and imagery
- Spark Page is a great portfolio, Video is great for creating stories, Post can create signs and posters (and is a wonderful place to start).
Lauren is also inspired by the fact that students can carry their work from Primary through to their secondary and tertiary education.
Tanya Marriott & Claire Hackett
Massey University | College of Creative Arts | Toi Rauwhārangi
"We're hunting for the best young concept designers and have an amazing collection of prizes. Create a character to defend the earth, using nature and the elements to inspire your designs."
Create a character to defend the earth, using nature and the elements to inspire your designs. Tell us where your character lives, what special powers it has and links it may have to specific places, myths and legends.
Entries are open now and close Wednesday 1 July 2021.
This competition is open to New Zealand secondary school and kura kaupapa students in Years 10–13 (including international students studying in New Zealand).
There are two categories open to international students aged 14–18 from anywhere outside New Zealand.
- Trips to WETA workshop
- Moana Oceana Narratives Award
- Best Game Concept
- Best International student - 16" tablet!
Students can jump on and register themselves independently and respond to the open-ended brief that is inspired by the elements
Created with images by jplenio - "sunset tree dawn" • WikimediaImages - "lightning thunder lightning storm" • stux - "five elements wood fire" • geralt - "binary code ball http"