The racing season is in full swing, with three outings for the 750mc in April, Oulton Park, Snetterton and Silverstone providing action across the various formulae
Race results can be found on the 750 Motor Club website
Driver of the month for April is Tim Penstone - smith
A superb drive from Tim at Silverstone in the Locost championship saw him finish on the podium for the first time in his locost career. A fine 2nd place and 5th place has put Tim in 6th place in the championship.. Well done Tim!
April Racing review
- Snetterton was bathed in glorious sunshine for the whole weekend, meaning photographers may have got a little sunburnt whoops! Large grids providing some exciting racing.
- We had a first time winners in the Clio 182 championship well done to Don De Graff for a superb drive in race 1 and to Ryan Polley for a great race 2 victory
- RGB providing some exciting races with Billy Albone winning a close race 1, and Formula Vee champ Paul Smith winning on his debut race weekend in race 2
- Hot Hatch saw lap records tumble with a duo of modified fiestas leading the pack with drivers Tom Bell and Alistair Camp fighting for victory it was Bell who took both race victories
- Civic Cup saw Mark Higginson win a close 1st race with Martin James, with local Lee Deegan having to retire while sitting 3rd. The second race saw Mark Grice win from Martin James who now leads the standings
- Both Roadsports and Club Endure providing big grids with BMWs triumphing in both
- Classic Stock hatch provided great tin top action - maybe a bit to much in race 2 as Andrew Fellows misjudged his braking at Agostini unfortunately Paul Brock was in the firing line causes his fiesta into a roll