Third,I want to say something about how we can improve our essay writing skills.
This is the book about writing, Daya gave me on the eve of American Independence Day. At first, I thought there were too many words in this book so that it would be difficult for me to read. Now I change my mind, and I really like it. There are paintings that I love so much. I think it is a gift for everyone in ESL 186, and it motivated me to study writing harder.
According to the website of Falcon Scientific Editing,in the article(2016)"6 Reasons Why Citation of Sources is Important When Writing",Neeraja Sankaran, PH.D.states that
1. Attribution serves as a fact-checking tool.
2. Citation makes you a better researcher.
3. Good citation practices make you a better writer.
4. A good bibliography shows off your scientific knowledge.
5. Careful citation practices will build your credibility as a scientist or scholar.
6. Citation enables better verification of your work.
I am very grateful that I can study at ESL 186 with you guys. I am so happy to recognize Daya and many talented classmates. I am very thankful to my group, Purple hummingbird, they bring me joy and encouragement every day. Thank you all of you. I hope we all have a good life and study in the future.
Created with images by Braden Collum - "untitled image" • Blaz Photo - "untitled image" • 3844328 - "correcting proof paper" • Ana Tavares - "untitled image" • FotoRieth - "glasses study book" • RyanMcGuire - "thank you neon lights neon"