What goes through your mind thinking of summer camp?
- Do I even need to send my children to camp?
- How much is it going to cost?
- Are they going to be safe?
- Will my child benefit more from this camp or other camps?
Well, Kingston's Best Kids HAs Your Answers!
First and foremost, we would like to assure you that your child/children are going to be safe, secure and have fun! We only have the best ambassadors at our camp and can't wait for you to meet them all!
Secondly, your child/children will benefit greatly by going to any summer camp including our amazing camp. It is important to send your kid to camp (whether or not you need to) because they will create memories that will last a lifetime, establish new skills and make new friends, all happening in a fun, safe and educational environment.
Thirdly, your child/children are going to learn at least 5 things when attending our camp:
- They are going to learn how to ask for help, and when. We understand that sometimes it is hard to ask for help but we will encourage your child to do so at our camp because we recognize the importance of learning when to ask for assistance.
- They will learn have more confidence. At Kingston's Best Kids, we strive to see our campers grow and self-confidence building is a great foundation for many important life skills such as leadership, courage and respect.
- Your child/children are going to learn how to solve problems. With various sports and educational activities, our campers will have many opportunities to learn in a fun and open environment.
- They will learn that making new friends isn't as scary as it seems. Our camp provides a large amount of activities that allow for many friendships to be built. Like they say "summer camp is where strangers become friends and friends become family."
- Your child/children are going to learn more about themselves. When being placed with a new environment, new surrounding and new people, there is so much room to learn more about yourself.
Lastly, our summer camp provides two purchasing options:
- BEST DEAL!!!! Purchase the ENTIRE 9 weeks totalling to $1575 ($175 per week) per child, plus a $15 camp t-shirt and $30 registration fee (50% discount may apply to 3rd siblings)
- 2) Purchase individual weeks for $195 each week per child, plus a $15 camp t-shirt and $30 registration fee (50% discount applies to additional 3rd sibling)
If summer camp isn't for you, it should be!