Goals Project English 2
In this semester, i will have all A’s in every single one of my classes and if i do not understand something i will ask the teacher to show me further how i can complete the required task.
- Some steps I can take to help me achieve this goal are as follows.
- Be attentive in class.
- Try to learn all that I am able to learn.
- Use my time efficiency and wisely.
In English class, I will have a A in classwork and homework. I will do this by paying attention in class and if i do not understand something i will ask Ms.Price after class to get it corrected. I will also turn in all of my assignments on time.
- Steps that will assist me in completing this goal.
- Coming prepared with all my materials in class.
- Studying daily.
- Paying close attention in classwork.
- Knowing how to complete homework.
High School Goal
My High school goal is, I will graduate with at least a 3.7 or above GPA. To accomplish this i will ask for help and turn in every assignment that is given to me on time and make sure its fully completed.
- Steps that will aid me in achieving this goal.
- Trying not to be absent or tardy much
- Not being a pain to teachers or instructors.
- Getting extra help if needed.
After HS Goal
My After HS goal is to go into the technological side of law enforcement. I will do this by attending DeVry University and then taking the Computer Forensics class.
- Some of the following steps will assist me to achieve this goal.
- Looking into law enforcement already.
- Accompanying my relatives who work on technology.
- Trying available simulations.
I believe that i will grow and develop as a human much more if i continue to follow and achieve these goals.