FCR takes a fresh approach to quality
FCR Enterprise-Wide Quality Management
- Aligning quality with strategic goals and initiatives
- Embedding quality activities to achieve results
FCRs Quality Management components:
- Quality Policies and Tools
- Performance-Based Quality
- Quality Reporting
- Quality Improvement
- Quality Fun!
1. Quality Policies and Tools
FCRs policies and tools are the nuts and bolts of a quality process. This is what many think of when you consider a quality process.
- FCRs Call Flow to help our colleagues WOW your customers
- FCRs Quality Form, which includes CSAT and NPS questions on every form to drive customer experience
- FCRs Definitions Document: we work with program managers and clients to align with the program brand
- FCRs Quality Application and Database provide an enterprise-wide storage of all quality
- FCR Quality Reporting provides leadership with tools they need to measure results
2. Performance-Based Quality
We believe that Performance-Based Quality differentiates us from others. Our goal is to select, define and standardize quality measures. The focus is on monitoring and coaching the colleagues that need it the most.
3. Quality Reporting
As we mentioned earlier, quality reporting is built into our policies and tools. However, FCR also continues to review our results across all programs. Our goal is to continue to grow and provide the best quality within the industry.
4. Quality Improvement
FCR is committed to operational excellence through continuous improvement through the following:
- The 3 Cs: Collaboration, coaching and calibration - These are on-going loop that helps us to continually raise the bar.
- Training is about making sure new colleagues are aware of FCRs quality philosophy and management. We also look for training opportunities highlighted in our reporting.
- Customer Experience is of critical importance to us! Consequently, all quality forms include both CSAT and NPS questions to ensure we are thinking like a customer. While they don't effect colleague scores, these questions align our quality methodology with the overall customer experience.
5. Quality Fun!
What would FCRs Quality Management be without a little fun!
Our core values are centered around our colleagues, our culture and our communities. And we want our quality management approach to drive this same philosophy. It impacts the way we work (behavior), the way we think (attitude) and our culture.