The ultimate goal of our campaign is to get Catholics back to where they need to be. By this we mean they need to become devoted and connected to their faith. Over time millions of people have lost touch with Christ and don't understand what it means to be a child of God. This title includes going to church, praying and spreading the word of Christ. If we all take a small portion out of our day to learn about the importance and benefits of embracing the good news of the lord, we would all be doing so much for ourselves and for others around us. We can spread the word by using social media and other platforms to get those within our school community to become more involved.
- James was one of the first disciples
- He witnessed the transfiguration
- He spread the Gospel across Israel and Roman kingdom
- Spread the word of Christ in Spain for 40 years
- Built a church for the Virgin Mary when she asked
- Martyred for following Jesus by king Herod
- Peter is one of the first apostles called during the ministry of Jesus.
- He was originally named Simeon.
- He also denied Jesus later on.
- After Jesus ascended into heaven Peter traveled to professed the message and convert people to Christianity
- He was the first leader of the Roman church
- Peter raised the dead and healed the sick
- John, along with Peter and James, is the only witness of the raising of the daughter of Jarius
- Closest witness to the Agony in Gethsemane
- Sent by Jesus to make preparations for the Last Supper
- During the Last Supper, John leaned on Jesus
- Only apostle to now forsake the Savior in the hour of the passion
- Author of John as well as four other books in the New Testament