Stafford Hills Club began as a simple idea – that like-minded people wanted and needed a family-friendly place to gather to stay active, have fun and make new friends.
So local community leaders Jim and Marla Zupancic spent years listening to community members, personal trainers and club owners, as well as traveling across the globe to learn how to successfully build a great club community.
After years of due diligence they brought together an incredibly talented team of seasoned professionals to create a very special community – Stafford Hills Club. It is much more than a place of activity or even a club – it is a community of friends who enjoy participating together in an active, healthier way of living.
Pictured: Jim Zupancic, Evan Zupancic, Marla Zupancic
Employee parking is in the West Parking Lot/Auxiliary Parking Lot. Use the West Entrance to enter the Club.
Pay periods are as follows: 25th-8th paid out on the 15th and 9th-24th paid out on the last day of the month.
- Login to our Employee Portal by clicking on "EMPLOYEE LOGIN" at the bottom of our website (www.staffordhills.com)
- Enter in the password: Stafford1!
- You will then find our employee newsletter, employee feedback form, facilities maintenance request & more.
- Address: 5916 SW Nyberg Lane Tualatin, OR 97062
- Phone: 503-612-2400
- Hours: Mon-Fri 5:30am-10pm Sat-Sun 6:30am-10pm
- Club Holiday Closures: The Club has special hours on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve & New Years Day; The Club is CLOSED on Christmas Day. *Further communication will be sent before each holiday with more information.
We will create an environment supportive of your success.
- We take a genuine interest in our members and teammates so that we know how to best support someone's goals & dreams.
- We take the time to recognize and appreciate our members and teammates.
- We only use encouraging and positive words to uplift and support. This isn't a place for gossip & drama.
We will be honest in all of our dealings.
- We have honest and candid conversations and work as a team to solution seek.
- We ask for help when we need it.
- We're accountable and do what we say we're going to do.
We will maintain a clean, orderly & safe facility.
- We maintain a tidy appearance and who up to work in our appropriate uniform.
- We practice the 100ft Rule. Everything in a 100ft radius is your responsibility.
- Whatever department you work in, it is everyone's job to help keep our club clean! That means picking up a piece of garbage on the floor, putting a dirty towel in the towel bin, helping our facilities team fold towels or take out garbage, etc.
We will treat members, guests & each other with respect and offer the highest quality, friendly service.
- We actively practice the Golden Rule and treat people the way we'd want to be treated.
- We have the highest regard for the feelings, wishes, rights & traditions of others.
We will strive for constant improvement, seeking ways to do our jobs better and more effectively.
- We are always seeking excellence in all we do.
- We support and encourage personal growth.
- We're committed to communicating and coaching so that we all have the tools to succeed.
- You have the right to respectfully “Challenge” any process, policy, or system.
- You are responsible to work within existing processes and systems.
- You have the right to make suggestions, voice concerns, share comments.
- You are responsible to speak up when you see something that we should improve.
- Acknowledge all members and guests within 15 feet with a smile
- Engage with them a friendly hello or how are you at 5 feet
Our Service Strategy
- Get it right the first time. And if we don't - REALLY get it right the second time. This is service recovery.
- Everyday, we will offer a level of service that is above anyone else. We will endeavor to create memorable service experiences for our members on a daily basis.
- We will actively search for ways to anticipate and accommodate the needs and wants of our fellow staff, members, and our community.
As an SHC team member you will hear "Medallia scores" a lot. No there is not a new Portland sports team named Medallia....Medallia is the name of the survey system at Stafford Hills Club that is sent out to all our members on a regular basis. This survey system helps us:
- To see ourselves as the members do
- To wire member feedback into our decision making
- Drive Customer Experience Accountability
- Innovate & Improve
How we are using the Medallia System:
- Collect daily data & feedback directly from our members
- Use the data to measure our member’s satisfaction
- Receive ongoing feedback to assist us in policy & decision making (e.g. new showerheads, rowing machines, curtains to reduce glare on tennis courts)
- Respond & communicate with every member who responds
- Use the MAKE IT RIGHT program to address member concerns
Goals for every team member:
- For every SHC team member to understand the impact they have on Member Experience & why we use the Medallia Survey System
- For every SHC team member to feel empowered to positively impact member experience though a commitment to the 5-Point Pledge & the use of the MAKE IT RIGHT program
Created with images by JESHOOTS - "iphone smartphone apps" • Gabriel F, SE - "Blue" • chefranden - "Green Paint Background" • Iwan Gabovitch - "Red" • FeeBeeDee - "Pink Seamless" • roland - "Orange" • PublicDomainPictures - "baby boy child childhood computer concept education" • Mediamodifier - "clapper hollywood cinema"