Stafford Hills Club began as a simple idea – that like-minded people wanted and needed a family-friendly place to gather to stay active, have fun and make new friends.
So local community leaders Jim and Marla Zupancic spent years listening to community members, personal trainers and club owners, as well as traveling across the globe to learn how to successfully build a great club community.
After years of due diligence they brought together an incredibly talented team of seasoned professionals to create a very special community – Stafford Hills Club. It is much more than a place of activity or even a club – it is a community of friends who enjoy participating together in an active, healthier way of living.
Pictured: Jim Zupancic, Evan Zupancic, Marla Zupancic
Employee parking is in the West Parking Lot/Auxiliary Parking Lot. Use the West Entrance to enter the Club.
Pay periods are as follows: 25th-8th paid out on the 15th and 9th-24th paid out on the last day of the month.
- Login to our Employee Portal by clicking on "EMPLOYEE LOGIN" at the bottom of our website (www.staffordhills.com)
- Enter in the password: Stafford1!
- You will then find our employee newsletter, employee feedback form, facilities maintenance request & more.
- Address: 5916 SW Nyberg Lane Tualatin, OR 97062
- Phone: 503-612-2400
- Hours: Mon-Fri 5:30am-10pm Sat-Sun 6:30am-10pm
- Club Holiday Closures: The Club has special hours on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve & New Years Day; The Club is CLOSED on Christmas Day. *Further communication will be sent before each holiday with more information.
(Watch first 1:22 of this video.)
Whatever department you work in, it is everyones job to help keep our Club clean! That means picking up a piece of garbage on the floor, putting a dirty towel in the towel bin, helping our facilities team fold towels or take out garbage, etc.
- You have the right to “Challenge” (see below) any process, policy, or system.
- You are responsible to work within existing processes and systems.
- You have the right to make suggestions, voice concerns, share comments.
- You are responsible to speak up when you see something that we should improve.
- Acknowledge members and guests within 15 feet with a smile
- Engage with them a friendly hello or how are you at 5 feet
Our Service Strategy
- Get it right the first time. And if we don't - REALLY get it right the second time. This is service recovery.
- Everyday, we will offer a level of service that is above anyone else. We will endeavor to create memorable service experiences for our members on a daily basis.
- We will actively search for ways to anticipate and accommodate the needs and wants of our fellow staff, members, and our community.
As an SHC team member you will hear "Medallia scores" a lot. No there is not a new Portland sports team named Medallia....Medallia is the name of the survey system at Stafford Hills Club that is sent out to all our members on a regular basis. This survey system helps us:
- To see ourselves as the members do
- To wire member feedback into our decision making
- Drive Customer Experience Accountability
- Innovate & Improve
How we are using the Medallia System:
- Collect daily data & feedback directly from our members
- Use the data to measure our member’s satisfaction
- Receive ongoing feedback to assist us in policy & decision making (e.g. new showerheads, rowing machines, curtains to reduce glare on tennis courts)
- Respond & communicate with every member who responds
- Use the MAKE IT RIGHT program to address member concerns
Goals for every team member:
- For every SHC team member to understand the impact they have on Member Experience & why we use the Medallia Survey System
- For every SHC team member to feel empowered to positively impact member experience though a commitment to the 5-Point Pledge & the use of the MAKE IT RIGHT program