Join the 'Cruise Divas' - Sharon Loppie & Rhonda Beals (Time 2 Travel) and Kelly Neonakis-Morash (Travel Bug Travel) as we sail the 'ABC' Islands in November 2020. This fabulous itinerary will start and end in Puerto Rico and will take you to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao as well as St. Maarten! The perfect escape before we settle in for our long winter!
There is a reason this ship has been voted a reigning champ among both fans and first-timers. Freedom of the Seas® is all about breaking expectations and taking adventure to new levels. Not only is it a long-standing favorite among cruise enthusiasts — it also won a Cruise Critic Cruiser’s Choice Award as the best cruise ship for first timers. Sailing from vibrant San Juan, Puerto Rico, this is your ticket to all the greatest hits of the Southern Caribbean.
This ship is Amazing!! Here are just a few of the features you will find onboard:
- Rock wall - See how high you can climb!
- FlowRider - the world's best surf simulator at sea - do YOU have your sea legs?
- Studio B Ice Rink - yes, there is a rink onboard!! And some fabulous ice shows
- Dreamworks Characters from Madagascar and Shrek
- Ben & Jerry's Ice cream Parlour
- Johnny Rocket's Burger Joint
- Freedom Fairways - 24-hour 9-hole miniature golf course
- Perfect Storm Water slides
- Glow in the Dark Laser Tag Studio
- PAVI Diving Centre Onboard
- and SO much more! Check out the video below for some new features as this amazing ship will have just gone through refurbishment when we board!
How can you NOT want to experience this wonderful ship? But the best part is our pricing! Check out the unbelievable rates below - exclusive to Kelly and Sharon!
- Category 2T - Promenade View Interior Stateroom - ONLY 8 REMAINING
- Description: Promenade View Staterooms feature a view of the Royal Promenade with bowed windows, two twin beds that convert to Royal King and private bathroom.
- Stateroom: 266 sq ft.
- RATE: $996 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
- Category 2D - Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
- Description: Balcony staterooms have two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, a sitting area, a private balcony, and a private bathroom
- Stateroom: 188 sq ft. Balcony: 42 sq ft
- RATE: $1426 PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
- Category 4B - Spacious Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony - SOLD OUT!
- Description: Larger balcony staterooms have two twin beds that convert into a Royal King, plus one double sofa bed for staterooms which up to 4 guests, sitting area, private balcony, private bathroom
- Stateroom: 214 sq ft. Balcony: 42 sq. ft.
- RATE: SOLD OUT