ALL GOOGLE DOCUMENT LINKS ARE ACCESSIBLE ONLY WITH GRANITESD.ORG CREDENTIALS!!
SAGE resources and links
- Be sure you have reset your password to the SAGE system. Your username is always your email address!
- You must change the password used last year, it won't work.
Testing Protocol and Procedures
- Logs will be printed by Lafo for your classes that are testing a week prior to your scheduled date on the calendar in Outlook. They will be in a folder given to you.
- Student Login tickets will only be printed upon request. You can print your own from the SSID reports found in the Shared drive. Goto S:\Taylorsville_Sr\Staff\SAGE\SSID tickets from your computer or the portal web storage folders. To find your classes, use Control-F for Find, then type your LAST NAME, First Name. Print the range of pages for your classes.
Testing Log Protocol
- Keep your testing logs updated as students take the SAGE tests! You are responsible for most makeups during the window. Group makeups will only be during the week of May 15-19, in a lab setting.
- Use a check mark (√ ) when a student completes a test session. Please mark "A" for any missed tests. Indicate a dropped student with a "D". If you know the date, specify that as well. Any Medical exc. should be marked with "ME"
- SIGN YOUR LOG AS THE TEST ADMINISTRATOR at the bottom of the logs when all testing is finished.
- Return you logs to Lafo in the Media Center, with all students accounted for!
- PLEASE READ THE TESTING INSTRUCTIONS DIRECTLY FROM THE TEST ADMINISTRATION MANUAL! DO NOT AD-LIB.
- Students MUST PUT AWAY ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES, except non Wi-Fi enabled calculators. As proctor, you can help with testing tools only, not content.
- Don't have several activities going on with testing in your classrooms. When students are done testing, they are not allowed to be using the chrome books for other purposes during the session!
Test Day Instructions
- The ELA Reading test has a listening portion which requires headphones. Reading passages do not allow text to speech.
- Make sure you request headphones at least a day in Advance of your testing or remind students to bring their own. We have enough to go around but need notice to get them to you.
- ALL students have the option to listen to the prompts or questions and responses on any test.
- Use this form to request headphones from the media center.
- Step by step instructions for administering the tests
- Step by step with visuals
- Testing on Chromebooks
- Testing in a Computer Lab for students
Once the testing session is started and students select the required test name. The request is sent to the TA for approval, and the Waiting for Approval message appears.
Audio Playback Check
- Prior to testing, ensure that audio is enabled on each device and that headsets are functioning correctly.
- The Audio Playback Check page appears for tests with listening questions. On this page, students verify that they can hear the sample audio.
- Ensure that the audio on the device is not muted.
- Ensure headphones are securely plugged in to the correct jack or USB port.
Reference Sheets & Miscellaneous items
- Chemistry reference sheet;
- Physics reference sheet;
- Online Calculator Manual; the Desmos HTML5 calculator is embedded in the test in two versions, scientific for Chemistry and Physics and Full function for Math II and III.
- Time Recommendations for each subject
- Writing Tests FAQ;
- ELA summary
- ELL EXEMPT students from ELA tests only
- Science Summary testing information (search for subject)
- Math summary testing information