One day in white brook
- 7:00am- Arise and eat a healthy breakfast that will be provide by the goverment
- 8:00am- School hours begin. In school we make sure every child has a change at a great education so we teach Mathematics, Science, Grammar, Art, Health, Manners, One Language, as well as future career options. Adults will attend their occupations and others will take care of household items.
- 12:00pm- Lunch that will be provided by the government and will fit each individuals needs.
- 2:30pm-School hours end but most careers don't. This is a time the time of day for outings, recreational items, service, extra classes, dress fittings, suit measurements, or anything else that is approved by appointment scheduler or/and counsel.
- 4:00pm- Tea and all other jobs will conclude. Here we don't drink tea but it is called tea time.
- 7:00pm- Supper will be provided for each member and will fit his or her health need.
- 10:00pm- All members of white brook must resign to their sleeping quarters so they can get a full 9+ hours of sleep. This amount can vary based of a persons age or/and medical needs.
Rules and Regulations
- Everyone needs an education and must use proper grammar.
- All recreational activity must be approved by the counsel.
- You must wear proper attire at all times.
- Attending all balls, teas, or gatherings is required if invited unless medical conditions will not allow.
- When you are above the age of 10, you are not allowed to be in the same room with the door closes as the opposite gender, unless engaged, married, or a relative (sibling or parent).
- Age appropriate gifts only. These are given only on birthdays unless approved by the counsel.
- One service activity must be done each week.
- Rudeness, bulling, harming others or property will result in separation.
- If you leave the town without permission given by the counsel you will be separated.
- Jobs are assigned but you start with 5 options then you choose your top 3. The counsel will pick a job that will fit your personality and needs.