Don't leave your community to suffer in silence.
What you can do to help:
- Create an atmosphere of trust
- Be compassionate
- Educate yourself about local resources
- See and listen to impacted groups (YouTube is a great place to start)
- Don't push before someone is ready to ask for help, but be there when they do
- Offer options for learning and demonstrating understanding.
Created with images by Mario Purisic - "Crowd at a party" • Clay Banks - "We're better when we're united" • Jackson Simmer - "Jos was finally willing to let me use him as a subject. Being my younger brother can be hard sometimes. Love how this one turned out :) Thanks, Nonie" • John Cameron - "Media encourages community during covid 19 health crisis"