RIVIERA NAYARIT, MÉXICO
WINTER SEASION, NOV 2019 - MAR 2020
WUDANG ARTS GETAWYS IN TROPICAL MEXICO
Get away from the cold of winter and resurrect your summer spirit with an amazing getaway trip to tropical Nayarit Mexico, just an hour north of Puerto Vallarta. Here, you will have class twice a day with WSA founder Xia Chongyi, focusing on your individual training goals. Spend 1 week at a time, or dedicate in upwards of a full season to your progress. Xia offers discount prices including training & lodging starting as low as $40 per day!
Email us your dates and interests for more details:
SPRING & AUTUMN SWORD TOURS
WITH WUDANG DAOIST SWORDSMAN XIA CHONGYI
Working with each group, Xia offers schools the unique opportunity to bring Wudang Sword, Taijiquan, Gongfu, & Qigong into their classroom for half-day, single day, or full weekend events. Traveling on tour twice a year, Xia visits his networked schools and study groups whenever possible.
We welcome schools to message WSA directly and let us know what material they are interested in hosting. It isn't just about the instructor's interest though. The material should be of interest to the students as well. With 8 pre-registrations, Xia will travel to your facility to teach a workshop or visit an event as it fits into the tour schedule. Be it sword, fencing, or the longevity arts, Xia is happy to work with new groups and returning students, alike.
To begin discussions on having an event, simply email WSA at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- City, state, country of the event
- Dates available for the event
- Minimum attendance from your school @ $40-50/half-half day, $75-90/full-day
- Material or topic of interest for the event
The minimum requirements to hold an event include:
- A location provided by the host
- Minimum of 5 enrollments before public announcement date
- Teacher/Host split is 60/40 if host covers food & lodging. Split is 70/30 otherwise.
- Pricing can be adjusted to reflect the host's needs and offer in-house student specials.