TAI CHI NAYARIT
ONE-MONTH TAI CHI INTRODUCTORY COURSES
For the month of November, Swordsman Xia will be offering introductory level training programs in both Traditional Taijiqaun and Life Nourishing Tai Chi. Join us for one month–at the price of a weekend workshop–and take in the beach, the training, the healing, & the community!
- Tai Chi Nayarit in Bucerías, La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, San Pancho, & Sayulita
- Each group meets 2 days per week for classes.
- $69 for Wellness; $89 for traditional training
WUDANG SWORDSMEN ACADEMY
SUMMER SWORD RETREAT
Each year, WSA gathers in Moshannon State Park, in the Pennsylvania Appalachian Mountains, for a weekend of training, fencing, and bonding. With cabins & tent sites available, our community members (old & new) are invited to join us for a life changing experience.
Arrive on Thursday, and depart Sunday afternoon, the summer sword retreat focuses on a different theme each year.
SPRING & AUTUMN SWORD TOURS
WITH WUDANG DAOIST SWORDSMAN XIA CHONGYI
Working with each group, Xia offers schools the unique opportunity to bring Wudang Sword, Taijiquan, Gongfu, & Qigong into their classroom for half-day, single day, or full weekend events. Traveling on tour twice a year, Xia visits his networked schools and study groups whenever possible.
We welcome schools to message WSA directly and let us know what material they are interested in hosting. It isn't just about the instructor's interest though. The material should be of interest to the students as well. With 8 pre-registrations, Xia will travel to your facility to teach a workshop or visit an event as it fits into the tour schedule. Be it sword, fencing, or the longevity arts, Xia is happy to work with new groups and returning students, alike.
To begin discussions on having an event, simply email WSA at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following information:
- City, state, country of the event
- Dates available for the event
- Minimum attendance from your school @ $50/half-half day, $90/full-day
- Material or topic of interest for the event
The minimum requirements to hold an event include:
- A location provided by the host
- Minimum of 8 enrollments pre-registered before public announcement date
- Teacher/Host split is 50/50 if host covers food & lodging. Split is 60/40 otherwise.
- ((1-way travel arrangements x 2.5) + (all lodging costs) deducted from the total workshop collections before the split.
- $50/day booking fee must be paid once the date is reserved. This is only refundable if Xia cancels. If the 8 minimum pre-registrations are not met, or costs are not covered, this fee is not refunded. All pre-registrations will be refunded to those that registered in support.
- Pricing can be adjusted to reflect the host's needs and offer in-house student specials.