Nebo School District and Spanish Fork High School are committed to maintaining an educational environment in which all students are treated with respect and dignity. This includes ensuring that students are not subject to Harassment or Discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- Oct 18: Mini PTC
- Oct 21: Term 1 Ends
- Oct 22: PC Comp Day- NO SCHOOL
- Oct 25: Term 2 Begins
ATTENTION: All Seniors: If you are planning to apply for Sterling Scholar this year, applications are available in the Counseling Center. Pick yours up today. Applications are due to Mrs. Whittekiend in Room 32 before 3:00 p.m. on October 21st.
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Reminder of COVID-19 Nebo School District Guidelines:
Quarantine Guidelines for a non-household exposure to COVID-19:
- It is recommended that these exposed students/staff remain at home for up to 10 days, unless they: are immunized, or have had a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 90 days, or choose to wear a face mask at school for 10 days after the exposure.
- If non-symptomatic through day 7 they may test for COVID-19 and resume regular school attendance.
Quarantine Guidelines for a household exposure to COVID-19:
- It is recommended that these exposed students/staff remain at home for 10 days from the last exposure to the positive individual.
- Isolation Guidelines for a student who tested positive to COVID-19: you should stay isolated from other people for at least 10 days, starting the first day you exhibited symptoms, or if non-symptomatic 10 days from testing. After 10 days, you can come out of isolation if you have been fever-free for 24 hours, AND your symptoms have improved.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: Last year SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to excuse the absence. The detention report will be ran Friday afternoon so we encourage you to excuse your student before then. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers before or after school. Students can also serve detention during lunch in Mrs. Applegate's room (25).
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.