START YOUR CAREER COACHING JOURNEY
Start on a bespoke coaching journey with a qualified, experienced coach to help gain a deeper understanding of your skills, priorities, achievements, values and motivators. Address career related issues, identify resources and gain clarity around possible future career paths.
Working with individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and professional experience, we provide a range of career consulting services.
We start with a complimentary session to understand your objectives, making sure you have a comprehensive overview of your options, the stages and what the process involves.
YOU MAY BE READY FOR CAREER COACHING IF YOU ARE:
- Considering a career change, but are unsure what steps to take or how to go about it;
- Returning to work after an absence, perhaps after education, child or elder care, or personal illness;
- Lacking confidence in your current situation, perhaps feeling overwhelmed, undervalued or simply stuck in a career rut;
- Not sure what retraining you may need, or certifications required, to apply for new roles;
- Drifting along in your career and lack the motivation to make changes;
- Unemployed and need support deciding what to do next;
- Unsure what you are good at and need to re-assess your core skills and strengths in order to move on;
- Experiencing difficulty interviewing, or who wish to improve job search results;
- In middle management and wish to create an advancement strategy;
Our coaching service is flexible and tailored to meet your individual needs and objectives.
This consists of between 4-6 tailored career meetings designed to focus on your personal objectives. Sessions involve in depth discussion and analysis and together with your coach, you will work through an open process and use carefully selected exercises and counselling skills to help you gain greater insight into any issues and make meaningful career related decisions.
ONE OFF SESSIONS
These sessions are really useful if you need a boost or want to focus on a specific area. Examples might include:
- Interview skills / competency interview practice
- Creating a stakeholder map
- Networking in practice
- Addressing work life balance
- Improving a work relationship
- LinkedIn & job search strategies
The advantage of workshops is that you can share ideas and greatly benefit from the input of others. It can also be a gentle introduction to networking and being in the company of people in a similar situation. Examples include:
- Kick Start Your Career Change
- Developing Your Personal Brand
PRICING & PACKAGES
A quote for any coaching sessions will always be provided following the initial complimentary screening meeting, once we better understand your requirements. All quotes will be in writing and subject to our Terms & Conditions. We offer ad-hoc sessions, group sessions / workshops and a full coaching programme.
CONSIDER THE BENEFITS & TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
- Feel empowered and ready to move on;
- Become better equipped to make career related decisions;
- Gain a deeper appreciation of your personal skills, strengths, values and motivators;
- Embark on a complete career change, re-training or secondment;
- Have the confidence to set up on your own;
- Enjoy personal development outside of work;
- Adopt and embrace new working patterns such as part time, interim, agile;
- Re-commit to your current role;
Contact our lead Career Coach to find out more about our range of career services, the process and and how it might benefit you. During this first meeting, we will find out a bit more about you, what you're looking for, and how we might work together.