Most students live on campus. 49% on campus in the dorms while 51% live outside the school's CAMPUS
The amount of students Texas Christian University currently has is 10,394 students attending.
Tcu's annual cost is $41,648 each year
The amount of students that receive financial aid is 4,346 undergraduates (50.7%)
The average sat scOre of the All the students was 1270 out of 1600
Graduates: 1,465 graduate students // Undergraduates: 8,892 undergraduate students
The percentage Of men and women that attends this school is... 40% MALE anD 60% FEMALE
5 InterestIng facts you might have not known abOut tcu:
1) TCU has a lot of out of the state kids: Although it has Texas in its name, TCU is a nationwide school. Almost half of the student body comes from somewhere other than Texas!
2) Two brothers founded TCU in 1873 in Thorp Spring, Texas. The original name of TCU was AddRan Male and Female College. The school later on moved to Waco in 1895. The name was changed to AddRan Christian University in 1889 and then Texas Christian University in 1902. TCU then came to downtown Fort Worth in 1910.
3) The acceptance rate for TCU in 2015 was 43% meaning 57% of people who applied didn't get in
4) TCU's total investments as of June 30, 2016 of approximately $1.514 billion
5) 4. TCU Has A Budget Just For Flowers: Mary Evans Beasley, a TCU benefactor, loved the university so much that she gave over $450,000 specifically for the campus flower gardens and lawns. After she died in 2005, the school received another $100,000 to keep her memory alive by making sure that the campus was as maintained as possible. This is why TCU has a lot of various pretty flowers around their campus.