Brightly.eco is the destination for conscious consumers.
We're creating a "third space" focusing on all things ethical and sustainable that authentically connects with millennial and Gen Z women at key points in their lives.
- Community: when they're craving connection with others who want to change the world
- Content: when they’re researching how their decisions affect the world around them
- Shopping Recommendations: when they’re searching for new ethical products to purchase from a trusted source
Consumers + brands want to live Brightly.
- We reach thousands of millennial and Gen Z women every day through our Facebook Group, Instagram, podcast listeners and email newsletter
- Our ambassador program, the Brightly Scouts, encourages our community to be loudspeakers on behalf of the planet. We're actively recruiting more Scouts (but have hundreds in our ranks already!)
- Our partnerships range from larger brands like Avocado Mattress and Patagonia to established ethical mainstays (Nisolo, Zeus Living and more)
About Our Team
Laura Wittig, CEO
- As a product manager: Ran social impact Search projects at Google and monetized Sephora's Beauty Insider Community, drove millions in revenue
- As an editorial curator/marketing manager: Drove millions in fashion revenue for Amazon and caught Jeff's eye
Liza Moiseeva, CMO
- Grew GlobeIn, a social-impact subscription box business
- Innovative, scrappy, and self-motivated marketing leader and community builder that possesses a strong attention to detail and the desire to provide scalable solutions to social impact problems in the world