EXCELLENCE EL CARMEN
In Punta Cana, warmth radiates from the tropical sun, the Caribbean Sea and the hospitality of the Dominican people. At Excellence El Carmen, you’ll find seclusion, not isolation, on a gorgeous golden sand beach of coconut palms where the Caribbean meets the Atlantic. Romance revolves around 23 pools, a world-class spa, lush landscaping and contemporary tropical architecture. Leave your wallet and your worries behind. Here, everything is included.
- All-Inclusive, All-Suite Luxury
- All meals in a choice of 12 international restaurants
- Unlimited premium alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Pool and beach waiter service
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Daily activities including use of snorkel gear and scuba lessons
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes and gratuities
Prepare for a culinary adventure at our all-inclusive Punta Cana resort with multiple restaurants.
At Excellence El Carmen, dining isn’t an afterthought. It’s the main event. Twelve international restaurants serve up culinary classics and modern twists on everyday favorites.
Italian, French, Asian, Indian, Mexican, plus steak, lobster and grill specialties.
Every meal is an experience, exquisitely presented and impeccably served. You’ll find an extensive wine menu, plus vegetarian options in all restaurants for dinner.
Dine wherever, whenever, however. Even in the privacy of your own suite. Room service is available 24 hours a day. All meals, snacks and alcoholic beverages are included in El Carmen’s all-inclusive getaways.
Junior Suite with Private Pool - 6 nights at $2,808.96 total for 2 adults.
Spacious suites, located on the ground floor feature a furnished terrace with a lounge bed, 2 sun beds and a private 300 sq ft pool. King Bed.
Two-Story Rooftop Terrace Suite with Plunge Pool - 6 nights at $3,038.16 total for 2 adults
These romantic suites offer spacious 1.600 sq ft divided in two floors (800 sq. ft each.) with a private rooftop terrace, a Plunge Pool and comfortable lounge furniture.
EXCELLENCE CLUB BENEFITS:
- Private check-in & check-out / Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability)
- Concierge desk (7am to 11pm)
- Private lounge (7am to 11pm) with concierge service, smart buffets & bar service
- Private restaurant for breakfast & dinner at Lounge
- Private Bar at Lounge
- Bvlgari toiletries
- Upgraded minibar & room service menu
- 12 private pools & 7 independent Jacuzzis (hot water) at the pool area
- Private beach area
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day
- Complimentary beach bag for use during your stay
- Shoe shine service
- Daily fruit & petit fours in room
- Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Upgraded in-room premium liquor & wine bottle selection
- Nespresso machine
- Room Service Express (menu featuring a number of savory items that can be delivered almost immediately)
- One Aqua Wellness treatment per person per stay.
Excellence Club Junior Swim-Up Suite - 6 nights at $3,038.16 total for 2 adults.
Our spacious (950 sq ft) suites offer direct access to a private pool connected to the building´s pool.
COMPLIMENTARY HONEYMOON PACKAGE
- Welcome letter.
- Basket of fresh fruits in room upon arrival.
- A bottle of sparkling wine.
- One special romantic dinner.
- Rose petals in the room upon arrival.
- Special turn down service.
- Champagne breakfast in bed (one per stay).
- 15% discount on your Photo package.
- 15% discount on all Spa treatments.
If you’re ready to experience the wonders of Dominican Republic, here are some popular nearby excursions:
Sail to Catalina and Saona islands, quintessential beach getaways known for their world-class fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
Tour Plantación Tropical, the Caribbean’s largest horticultural center, aviary and butterfly enclosure with dozens of rare and exotic species.
Spelunk through the most extensive cave system in the Caribbean where intrepid explorers can see artwork on the walls dating back thousands of years.
Search for the fountain of youth at the historic Ponce de Leon House and Museum, built more than 500 years ago, in the fishing town of Boca de Yuma.
Experience an architectural wonder at the artist community of Altos de Chavón, a replica of a 15th century Mediterranean village perched high above the Chavón River.
Shop for local crafts at an open-air market in the town of Higuey, one of the first areas to be settled by Spanish conquistadors, and visit its cathedral honoring the Patron Saint of the Dominican Republic.
Take a guided tour of Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park, a 1,500-acre private reserve, and hike its network of trails that snake along lagoons to glimpse endangered birds, reptiles and flora in their native habitats.
Sign up for an adrenalin-fueled safari on a buggy or open monster truck through tropical jungles and sugar cane fields.