- Can cut down 90% of car accidents .
- Safe and efficient road-going freight transportation.
- No more drunk driving
- People with disabilities won't need to worry anymore
- Once they manufacture more of them they will go down in price
- Can handle one task at a time
- Insurance industry will be disrupted.
- The computers may malfunction causing a crash
- They might not detect people or bicycles
- They will never be perfectly safe
Adams, Ian. "On the Road with Self-driving Cars." The Orange County Register. N.p., 22 Sept. 2016. Web. 07 Mar. 2017.
ArXiv, Emerging Technology from the. "Why Self-Driving Cars Must Be Programmed to Kill."MIT Technology Review. MIT Technology Review, 26 Oct. 2015. Web. 09 Mar. 2017.