Meet Brian Hurline
Brian has worked with Allbrite for over three years and continues to deliver exceptional customer service, quality work and an eagerness to continue growing his knowledge of the industry. Brian was born in Dundalk and moved to Sykesville in elementary school. Brian spends his time competing in disc golf competitions, attending a concert with friends, or relaxing with his family.
Recipe of the Month
Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots
Ingredients (serves 6): 2 lbs Carrots, 4 Garlic Cloves Minced, 4-5 tbsp Butter, 2 tbsp Honey, Salt & Pepper to taste, Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease baking sheet with cooking spray. Cut carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Add garlic, cook and stir frequently for 3 minutes, do not burn garlic.
- Remove from heat and add honey, stirring until completely combined. Toss carrots in mixture, season with salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on baking sheet in one layer. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until carrots are tender and brown.
- Transfer to service plate, garnish with parsley and enjoy!