- created a company called Luxe Podcast Production, recently incorporated
- was not entrepreneurial as a kid, it's a recent passion
- graduated Rowan University with my B.A. in Radio, TV, and Film Production
- started my own podcast, Wealthadelphia, focusing on Philadelphia's entrepreneurial ecosystem
- was connected with The Enterprise Center by reaching out to Della Clark, the President.
- was founded in 1989 by Wharton's Small Business Development Center (SBDC) to provide resources like capital and education to West Philadelphia minorities and female entrepreneurs
- 4548 Market St. is the former site of WFIL Studios, where Dick Clark's American Bandstand was produced until moving to California in 1964
- TEC wanted to supplement their in-person classes with on-demand business content for busy entrepreneurs, so they started The Grit Live.
TGL offers: 1) affordable access to media production, 2) on-demand business content
- I am the audio-engineer and producer for The Grit Live
- I work on all areas of the initiative such as: editing and mastering each program, interview sourcing, high-level strategy, and more
- We currently produce two programs: Zig Zag and Feed the Beast