Mrs. Stallbaumer, Media Resource Specialist email@example.com
Mrs. Howard, Learning Commons Assistant
In this Issue
Bluebonnet Bash at North Texas Escape Rooms
- 3D Printing Club for 4th and 5th Graders
- Girl Power 2.0 After-School Club for 2nd-5th Grade Girls
February's Digital Citizenship Theme: Media Savvy: Fairness & Fake News
- Texas Roadhouse Monthly Reading Program
- 1st-5th Braum's Book Buddy Program
- K-2 Texas 2X2 Reading Challenge / K-2 Texas 2X2 Wall of Fame
- Six Flags Read to Succeed Deadline Approaching
Book Circulation Stats & Makerspace Stats
Bluebonnet bash at the north texas escape rooms
Students who read at least 5 of the 20 nominated Bluebonnet Books were invited to the Bluebonnet Bash at the North Texas Escape Rooms. Students participated in the "Principal's Office" escape room and team building activities. These students are also eligible to vote for the 2018 Texas Bluebonnet Award Winning Book.
Upcoming Events & Clubs
TinkerCAD 3D printing club
Registration is closed and students must be registered to participate.
Girl Power 2.0 UPDATE: We have extended our end time to 4pm. Students must be registered to Participate.
FEBRUARY Digital Citizenship Poster
Texas Roadhouse Monthly Reading Challenge
The following informational flyer and reading log should be in your child's Tuesday folder the first Tuesday of each month.