OV's PTO chairperson, Jodie Powers, needs your help for staff appreciation. Please click on the button below for more details and to sign up to bring treats to the OV staff next week. Thanks for your help!
FREE SUMMER SCHOOL
Summer School—an opportunity to enhance literacy, math skills and student engagement.
- Summer school is FREE and runs July 10th-August 4th from 8:30am-12:30pm daily.
- Transportation is provided to summer school campus (Voyager Middle School).
- Breakfast and lunch are also provided.
- Current 8th graders earn .5 High school credit upon completion of course.
- Sign your student up online today while space is available by clicking the button below!
- To learn more about classes available to your student, click on the brochure button. (*Note: Intro to High School is an invite-only class; student’s counselor must enroll for Intro to HS class only.)