aBOUT THE AREA
From luscious rain forest trails and dramatic boardwalks over fragile wilderness environments to rugged alpine passes and breathtaking coastal trails. Our tours offer a wonderful wildlife experience on the island, and there is a possibility we may spot black bear, deer, elk and bald eagles. We specialize in adventure tourism and we have something for everyone.
wHO aRE OUR HIKES FOR?
Our tours are not easy tourist walks, nor are they arduous treks into the mountains. Our hiking tours are designed to get you into the most beautiful and remote wilderness areas for the hiking trip of a lifetime.
You don’t need to be an experienced hiker to enjoy our trips, although if you are you won’t be bored. The pace is flexible and relaxed with most hikes taking four to six hours to complete. All you need is a moderate level of fitness and a keen interest in the outdoors.
wHY TOUR WITH US?
- We keep our groups small limit of 6 people, this allows us to tailor each tour to meet the needs of the group. We want everyone to enjoy themselves. The river tubing tour we limit to 4 people per tour.
- We pick you up and drop you off at your preferred location in Campbell River. We will provide you with a guide and the necessary equipment as indicated in the tour descriptions.
cHOOSE A tOUR
- Elk Falls Trail Hike
- Snowden Forest Hike
- Coastal Hike & Beach Combing
- Helen McKenzie & Battleship Lake Loop
- Ripple Rock Hike
- Artisan Studios & Winery Tours
Vancouver Island’s stunning geography, and vast abundant wilderness, offer travelers an extraordinary experience. Our tour company is located in Campbell River, known as the "Salmon Capital of the World" and more recently as an adventure and eco-tourism hub.