A visual of someone fixing a car.
- In the next year I want to have had my car fixed.
- I would like to obtain my permit, and then my license.
- I want to pass all my sophomore classes and finally be out of algebra 1.
- I want to have a steady job.
A simple apartment that may look like what i will live in.
- I want an apartment by 19.
- I want a girl i am serious about and marry later on.
- I would like to be at a community college studying mainly in nursing.
- I want to have my first house.
- I want to be married to a loyal girl.
- I would like to have bought my own car and still have the one my parents gave me.
- I want to be enrolled to a university ASU hopefully.
- I want to have a boy and a girl.
- I want to have started my career as a nurse.
- I want to invest in owning my own business.
- Enroll kids in school
One thing I have learned very early on in life is that "No one can be your back bone but you." What I mean by that is you can never rely on anybody but yourself. In the end everyone does what will benefit THEM not you, you're here for yourself.