Mrs. Bergmann obtained a grant to purchase supplies needed to begin a motor lab at the Elementary School. At this time, we are able to serve eighteen students through this lab. These students have the opportunity to work on further development of motor skills. These skills carry over in their classroom learning in many ways including brain development. A big thanks to Mrs. Bergmann for making this happen!!!
Spring in the Outdoor Classroom
Our outdoor classroom is an exciting place to be in the spring! It is fun for the students to experience all the plants blooming and the animals reappearing! It is a peaceful place to read and a fun place to learn about science in the world around us.
It is that time of year...when we get to show everyone how much we have learned in school! Third graders are experiencing their first taste of taking the MAP test. For third graders, the test is computerized. Each class spends a couple of mornings in the computer lab on these assessments. We encourage students to get a good nights sleep, wear comfortable clothing and to eat a good breakfast. Results are returned to school districts in the fall of the next school year. We are excited to see how well our students perform on these assessments!!!
- April - MAP Testing
- April 13 - Easter Parties
- April 14 - No School
- April 18 - School Board Meeting
- April 26 - Safety Fair
- April 27 - Writer's Celebration (Display of our young authors' books.)
- May 2 - Track and Field Day
- May 5 - Retirement Celebration for Mrs. Rhonda Leeper @ 3:00pm.
- May 8 - Third Grade Rocket Day
- May 10-11 - Second Grade Field Trip
- May 15 - Last Day of School, Bump-Up Day, Early Dismissal @ 12:50