- Founded in Norway, 1968.
- Own and operate 3 international brands: Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Azamaro Club Cruises
- As of today, Royal Caribbean employs 66,000 people.
- High reviews from former and current employees.
- Corporate offices and internship programs are located in Miami.
- Opportunities for job placement nationally are available.
- Commitment to marine conservation through environmental protection program, Save the Waves.
- Focus on reducing, reusing, and recylcing.
- Fund organizations such as The Ocean Fund.
- Strong presence in the community and in education.
- Collaborative mentorship programs with school districts and scholarships for students.
- Teach students the relationship between knowledge and one's profession.