Reference to Training Styles
This is the link to different training styles methods we assessed when discovering our plan for you. You may reference it to address what your training style could be for your program. https://www.hr.com/en/communities/training_and_development/list-of-training-methods_eacwezdm.html
Why is Training And Development so Important?
Atti Riazi, CIO of United Nations states the importance of caring for employees in training for the best return on investment, the employee's responsibility to develop themselves as well as the organization's responsibility to support the employee, and measuring the effectiveness of the training.
Activities and Tools needed for Training
- Group work Activity Required.
- Training Module (Directions on how to make handmade soap).
- Ingredients, Supplies for soap, and an open environment.
- Game in Jeopardy to understand retention of trainees on what they have learned with candy as an incentive.
Post Evaluation Discussion among trainees and Tools used!
How much discussion among trainees will be needed, both during and after the training session? What tools are available for that?
- Discussion among trainees on what our trainers could have done to improve the learning experience, and their overall feelings of this program.
- Anonymous Survey for Post evaluation exemplifying a further detailed expression of their feelings (Did they feel they were comfortable in the setting/environment to learn, how clear was the instructor in giving instructions, was the training session easy to remember, on a grading scale of 1 to 5 would they recommend this program to another trainee with 1 being no they would absolutely not recommend or a 5 as in this is the best program they've been in and they would recommend it, what did they retain out of the program, and would they make soap on their own in the future?)
We thank you for your time in previewing our training outline post. This is a sneak peek as to what is to come in our 2017 April Training for our trainees. Our mission for our program, the resources exploited for the best return on investment in this program, our teaching methods for our trainees, the reason why training and development is so important, and a post evaluation among our trainees and employers is all that is listed in our news feed for this webpage.