Thank you to our official STREAM for No Kid Hungry leading Partner, Arby's
We're Glad You're Here
Hello Livestream Hunger Hero,
Thank you for signing up to fundraise for No Kid Hungry while you livestream your favorite content. Whether you are a gamer, a chef, or any other content expert, we are thrilled you have chosen to share your expertise while inspiring your followers to support our No Kid Hungry campaign. With your help, we can ensure hungry kids across America get the food they need to thrive!
While you’re streaming on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook or another platform, you can now use Tiltify to seamlessly raise funds for No Kid Hungry. It offers amazing features to take your fundraising to the next level and you can be sure the funds go directly to our cause. Here’s how:
- Visit our Tiltify page and click SIGN UP in the top right corner
- Create an account and choose your SOCIAL/WEBSITE of choice
- Click CREATE NEW CAMPAIGN and select NO KID HUNGRY
- Choose a CAMPAIGN NAME
- Select the DATES you’d like to fundraise and set a FUNDRAISING GOAL
Once you create your campaign, you are all set to begin streaming and raising funds!
Logos & Brand Guidelines
Get ready for your charity stream by incorporating No Kid Hungry into your content. Download Team No Kid Hungry logos here, the STREAM for No Kid Hungry logos here, and check out these guidelines to learn more about how to use them.
Videos & PSAs
Feel free to view, download, and share these videos about No Kid Hungry. You can find them here.
Help spread the word about the work No Kid Hungry is doing to end childhood hunger in the U.S. by incorporating the talking points below in your promotional materials and livestream.
- No child should go hungry in the U.S., yet 1 in 6 children in the United States could face hunger this year because of the coronavirus.
- Every $1 donated can provide up to 10 meals for a hungry child.
- When kids don’t have the food they need, they are more likely to struggle in school, miss class and not feel well. However, when kids are fed, they are stronger, smarter and healthier.
- Childhood hunger is a solvable problem. No Kid Hungry is focused on ending childhood hunger in the U.S. by making sure kids have the food they need at school, during the summer and at home.
Social Media Sample Posts
Looking for some inspiration on what to share on social? Below are a few sample posts to help you get started! If you are looking for campaign specific language, please visit our Discord server for approved campaign messaging.
1 in 6 kids may face hunger this year. That’s why I’m raising funds for #NoKidHungry through my charity stream. Every $1 donated = 10 meals for kids. Click the link to donate! [insert link]
No child should go hungry in the U.S., yet 1 in 6 children in the U.S. could face hunger this year because of the coronavirus. Join me in the fight against childhood hunger by donating to my charity stream. Click the link to donate! #NoKidHungry [insert link]
Millions of kids in the U.S. struggle with hunger. That’s why I’m doing a charity stream for @NoKidHungry. Every $1 donated can provide up to 10 meals. Please go to [insert link] to donate! #FeedTheKids
Social Media Images
Need images to promote your fundraiser on social?
Click any of the images below to add to your social media message. Then right click, save and add. It’s super easy!