Anne Frank's Secret Annex
The secret annex is the name given to the house that Anne Frank and her family was hiding in during WWII. The annex was behind the family business so it was not visible from the streets. There was a bookcase that was actually a secret door, that led to the secret annex. The Franks lived with another family in the annex and also adopted another man to the annex during the war. The Franks lived in the annex for more than two years.
The Westerkerk Church was built in 1620 to 1632. The church was built by Hendrick de Keyser and his designs. The Westerkerk Church is the biggest church in Amsterdam. This was the closest church near Anne when she was in hiding. When she was in hiding she would always hear the bells ringing during the day.
- Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
- Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
- Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German or related blood who are under 45 years old.
- Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
- Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom.
After researching the Nuremberg Law, I think they were very cruel and should've never been created. The Nuremberg Law stripped all Jews rights. The law prohibited Jews from waving the German flag. The law made Jews look like animals not like human beings.
Propaganda is usually based on someone making fun of someone. The leader of propaganda tries to brainwash the citizens to the wrong thing is right. They will put advertisements on the internet, tv, posters, and speeches to brainwash the people. Propaganda can be a good thing or bad. The different types of propaganda are demonization, patriotic appeals, emotional appeals, name calling, half truths or lies, catchy slogans. Visual symbols, and charactitures.
Otto frank was born on May 12, 1889 in Frankfurt. Otto was leader and owner of the secret annex. Mr.Frank was a German army lieutenant in World War One. Otto was moved to concentration camp when his family was found in the annex. He was the only one to survive the war. Otto Frank died on August 19, 1980.