The simple present is used to talk about habits, general facts, things we do at the moment and future schedules. We can use words like; at the moment, now, today, always and everyday. Now, examples.
•An habit is somethings that a person do often or in a regular time.
Exemple: They clean their rooms every Saturday morning in summer.
Clean represent a habit that this group of person do regulary.
A general fact is something that has actual existense.
Exemple: Water boils at 100 degrees celsuis.
Boils represent a fact that exist a the moment.
True at the moment
Its a verb that mean its true right now, but not defenitely. That can change.
Exemple: She lives in Quebec.
Lives means that you live right now there, but you can move.
It's in the future, but you know that would happend.
Example: Her train is at 10 a.m.
Is mean you know that you would go to the train later.
When you write in the third person of singular, you put a "s" at the end.
The verb be is a exception.
- I am
- You are
- He/she is
- We are
- You are
- They are
- If it's the verb run, you _______.
- If it's the verb eat, she _______.
- If it's the verb be, he ______.
- If it's the verb be, you _____.
- If it's the verb bring, they _____.
- If it's the verb take, you ______.
- If it's the verb be, they ______.
- If it's the verb live, he _______.
Live in the present, not in the past ;)