our picks for the perfect dining experience in north county
Some of San Diego's best dining options are right here in North County, between the cities of Solana Beach, Del Mar and Rancho Santa Fe, just a stone's throw away from the Hilton San Diego/Del Mar.
in the mood to celebrate
- Pacifica Del Mar - Upscale seafood dining with one of San Diego's most sought after views
- Jake's Del Mar - With sweeping views of the Del Mar beaches, located in the heart of Del Mar
- MARKET Restaurant + Bar - Chef-inspired California Modern, with seasonal menus and sushi bar.
- Pampelmousse - Upscale French, located less than a mile away
- Mille Fleurs - California French cuisine, ambiance french country in Rancho Santa Fe.
- Cucina Enoteca: An eclectic take on modern California Italian with vintage-inspired decor, a perfect spot to gather up friends for a night out or weekend brunch.
- Il Fornaio: Del Mar's location puts you in the middle of the action with grand views of the Pacific. A perfect spot to unwind with a glass of wine and enjoy the coastal breeze.
- Viewpoint Brewing: Del Mar's very own brewhouse, located half a mile away and adjacent to the racetrack. With retro ski ball machines, outdoor swings and firepits, a great place to connect with the team.
- Brigantine - A race fan favorite, literally where the surf meets the turf with views overlooking the Del Mar racetrack and Del Mar North Beach.