1. Are tips 36-41 wise questions to ask? Can you think of any others that should be asked?
2. Is it fair or acceptable to consider the other person a fixer-upper or a work-in-progress? Do you think a person can change or be changed? Would you want to change? (Tips 42-43)
3. Often couples where one is an introvert and the other an extrovert work well. Have you observed this? Which do you think is more important: being a good listener or a good talker? (Tip 47)
4. Have you observed couples who fight a lot? How does it make you feel to witness them? Do you think they still have the skills to make it work? Do you think frequent arguing is a sign of strength or weakness in a relationship? (Tip 50)
5. Review tips 52-54. How would you feel if your significant other was like this? How would you handle it?
6. Review tips 57 and 58. Do you agree that these are serious issues to consider? If you were (or are) dating someone like this, how important is it to discuss these issues with him or her?
7. How big of a deal is porn? (Tip 63)