A freshman at Kent State that the dorms are large and the food is amazing, but their meal plans don't work in the hub.
A sophomore at Kent State says that she loves Kent States dedication to inclusiveness and, the professors really care and are dedicated to making sure you achieve your goals. She also says that there is a lot to do like Friday night movies, pep rallies and all the student organizations
A junior at Kent State said that she's had a wonderful experience so far and that it's a great balance between large state college experience, and downtown Kent is a nice place to hang out.
A senior at Kent State said that there are a lot of food options on campus, and the security is great and will escort you from place to place if you don't feel safe. And the professors are willing to help. and there's a lot of tutors and study resources.
Kent State is known for their fashion school, it's considered one of the best fashion programs both nationally and globally. The most popular majors at this school are business & administration, psychology, and nursing. I am interested in majoring in Fashion Design, because it's something I've always wanted to do and been interested in.
Centennial Court A:
- Double room with shared bathrooms
- Rooms are about 12 feet wide and 27 feet deep
- Rooms are carpeted and contain air conditioning
- Contains many glass lounges,common areas, kitchen facilities and a fire place
- Two-Person Semi-Suite with Shared Bath: $3,780
- Double with Private Bath: $3,780
- Single with Private Bath: $4,430
The Lite Plan is designed for students who have light appetites, spend most weekends off campus, and don't snack much. It costs $1,820, it's from fall to spring semester and doesn't go past spring semester. The leftover money goes back to the University.
The Basic Plan is designed for students with moderate appetites, spend few weekends off campus, and snack lightly. It costs $1,980, and it's from fall to spring semester and doesn't go past spring semester. All leftover money goes to the university
The Premier Plan is designed for students with big appetites, rarely leave campus, and snack throughout the day. It costs $2,325, and it's from semester to semester, year to year, as long as you buy another Premier or Premier Plus Plan for the following fall semester.
The Premier Plus Plan is designed for students who are very active, spend most of their time on campus, regularly eat more than three meals a day. It costs $2,735, and it's from semester to semester, year to year, as long as you buy another Premier or Premier Plus Plan for the following fall semester.
- Their plans are set-up on a declining balance system.
- Everything is priced individually.
- Dining dollars can be used exclusively at over 20 locations.
- The amount of dining dollars you receive depends on the dining plan you select.
- Your dining dollars are used to purchase meals and snacks at on campus locations.