BGEN Pop-Up Season FAQ's
- Who: Small business owners looking for space to set up a small shop during the holiday season. We are focusing on local artists, retail sales, and service providers. Do you sell online? It also will make a great meeting space for people who are selling online and want a professional safe space to meet clients instead of having them come to your home or meeting them in a parking lot.
- Where: BGEN 301 N. Limestone Street Gaffney, SC 29340 (next to Medicine Mart and right across from The Capri Theater)
- Cost: Spaces start at $125 for a month of access and go up depending on how much space you will require.
- What is provided: BGEN provides approximately 10'x10' of space for your setup. You will be provided with 24/7 access to the building for the month. Power is included. Internet access is included. Printer is provided. Use of the break room space is provided. Mentorship and training for operating your business is provided. Advertising your business on our Facebook and Instagram account.
- What we don't do: We do not work with networking or multi-level marketing businesses. We do not sell for you.
- What is required: We require (and will help you get setup) for all businesses to operate legally. The City of Gaffney requires that all businesses in BGEN have a valid City of Gaffney Business License (cost is $55 and good until June 2022). All retail sales businesses are required have to have a valid Sales Tax and Use Permit from the State of South Carolina (cost is $50).
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a text at 864-649-0040